Chloe did the sweetest thing yesterday. She set up a tea part in her room for herself and her new ballerina doll “Gabriella”.
I didn’t know she was doing this until she kept making appearances in the kitchen, asking for snacks. Finally, after coming back 3 times, I decided to ask her where all the snacks were going.
How cozy!! Gabriella has a nice tea spread of red grapes, animal crackers, gold fish and milk (with a straw, of course!) Chloe explained that the Lego pieces were little cakes.
My favorite part, the way she propped up her doll with her I Love You pillow. So cute!!
2 comments:
She is so cute! I love how creative she is. She's gonna grow up and be a party planner, I just know it!
You had a lot to catch up on!
So Cute! I always thought I wanted to have a little girl, but life had other plans for me. I totally enjoy and can live vicariously through your Chloe tales. p.s. Love the Keith ones just as much, who am I kidding.
Post a Comment