In our house, we count sleeps (instead of days) whenever we are counting down to something. And the past couple of days, Chloe has been talking about her costume party happening in 8 more sleeps. UGH! Am I missing something? I was unaware that we were having any type of event in 8 days, let alone all her friends for a costume party!
She hadn’t mentioned it in a few days, and I didn’t want to bring it up. Until…this evening, she rounded the corner into the kitchen and announced that she would be wearing THIS to her costume party…
“WOW! Honey, you look beautiful?!”, I told her.
“Ya! I’m a Princess Ballerina Fairy!”, she replied.
What a mouthful, a princess – ballerina – fairy! I’ll bet Disney hadn’t even thought of THAT one!
And since she was in such a fancy mood, we decided to pull out the Fancy Nancy “Posh Bedroom” Game.
Chloe won!… TWICE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment