Wednesday, December 9

Chloe’s Friend for Cookies

IMG_6122The Monday following Thanksgiving was a day off from school.  So to fill the day, we invited one of Chloe’s class friends to our house for the afternoon.   Chloe talks about this little gal A LOT, and I know they ride the bus together as well.  Her name is Seville.  I just love her name!!IMG_6126

 

 

We made some sugar cookie dough for the kids to roll and cut out.  We have a set of large alphabet cookie cutters that we used to cut out their names.  Then they would have multiple cookies to decorate.

IMG_6125

 

 

The kids had a ball!!

I tried to teach them to use the cookie cutters close together to get as much as possible out of the dough.  And every time – right to the center!!  Oh well… give them time… those little bakers!  They’ll get it soon enough.IMG_6129

I put out all kinds of sprinkles and red/green frosting, and let them have at it!

IMG_6123

IMG_6134

 

    

 

 

IMG_6133

IMG_6132

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Keith couldn’t wait to eat them!  And there was no hiding that he had!!!  I think that green around his mouth stuck around for at least a day!

IMG_6130

  

IMG_6131

     IMG_6127

No comments: