Friday, June 26

Random Friday

Today was a day of errands, play time, housework and the like. We found out this afternoon that is one of our neighbor's birthdays on Wednesday, so we whipped together a last minute cake to surprise her. Her husband told me that he was taking her out to dinner, so we left the cake on their front step to surprise her when they got home. I just love doing stuff like that!!




And here is a picture of the laundry I NEED to fold. I literally dumped it in the middle of the playroom floor so that I would have no choice but to sit down and fold it this evening after the kids were in bed! Chloe was sweet enough to grab my camera and take a picture. Clearly she thought it was picture worthy... geesh!


While Chloe had the camera in hand, she thought she'd grab a shot of herself... and this is what we got!

1 comment:

April said...

That is an awesome picture of Chloe.