Friday, June 26

Jungle Playland

It was time for the quarterly trip up to Mount Vernon for Jungle Playland. Denise had taken the day off from corporate America, and decided to join me for the day with the kids. We crammed the 3 car seats in the back of her Camry, and away we went!

The kids always have such a good time there - uninterrupted running, laughter and rosie cheeks. The slides & ball pit are the favorites.





There is always a time when someone gets hurt - bumps heads with another kiddo, gets hit in the face by a ball in the ball pit, etc. So Keith came up to me crying at one point talking about another kid. I couldn't quite get the story straight. But usually he comes up, gets a kiss, and off he goes. This time, however, he insisted on a cuddle, and he fell asleep in my arms! Of course, he's a boy, so there has to be one hand on the breast. Hilarious!!










Do you think anyone is tired? There was a solid 20 minutes (whoopee!) when all 3 kids were asleep and I caught this picture. Enjoy the moment! And yes, that IS Kate totally slumped over. How do kids sleep like that?! I know that I have seen Gibson (April's oldest G) sleep like that as well. Always amazes me...

No comments: