
We got Chloe the book, "I like to draw people", which is a step by step lesson on how to draw. And she didn't waste any time! She drew this that night. She also wanted me to draw a few people to make paper puppets. So we did - drew them, cute them out, and mounted them on sticks for puppets. Those have been the toy of the week. She dances with them and plays with them - pretty darn cute!! (astronaut, king, queen & "chloe ballerina")
And on a completely different note, I went and got my hair cut today. I had mentioned to my hairdresser that I wanted to keep my hair long so I could pin it up. After she styled it, she had extra time and asked if she could pin it up fancy. I said, "SURE!" So this is what she did. I look like I should have gone to the PROM! But I took full advantage, and by a fun suggestion of Brooke, I went and got my drivers license picture taken! I was due to renew it anyway, and this was a hilarious way to do it. So I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment