After lunch, we made the climb up to Snoqualmie Falls. It was amazing - as always. So peaceful. If it weren't for all the people gathered and snapping photos, I could sit and watch it all day.
The kids thought it to be quite awesome as well - enough so to do a little jig...
And finally, we headed back towards the city by way of Preston, where we stopped at a new playground with lots of cool stuff!
Even the adults got in on some of the action!! And after spending most of the day in the car, Rosie got to run around, chase the ball and get chased by all the other kids in the park! That's what happens when you are adorable! Rough life...

Here is a little video of Keith running on the spinny wheel... quite cute!!
And does this surprise anyone after a day like today?? NO WAY! But what I did think was worthy of a picture was the way Chloe's legs are crossed while she sleeps. What a little lady!!
1 comment:
Hey, I believe i brought you to small fries. I used to nanny out there and take the kids their a lot. Its a yummy place. Glad they are still in buisness.
Post a Comment