
They chase each other around, wrestle, do crafts, play computer, dance and pick berries... ride bikes, bake, do puzzles and spit together. That last one is not one I am proud of, but nonetheless, something they have enjoyed doing together.
Often in the evening, after dinner, they will disappear out in the backyard to play. A few evenings ago, I caught them snatching berries off the neighbors bush that hangs over our fence. Keith couldn't reach, so Chloe was picking them and handing them to Keith to eat. SO CUTE!!
They are so attached that it has become an issue at bedtime. They have separate bedrooms, but they are right next to each other. Phil and I will be downstairs and will hear some racket upstairs. Upon going up to investigate, will have found Keith up in Chloe's room - playing dress up, doing a puzzle, and even laying the bed together reading a book aloud to one another. Seriously! How does a parent discipline something that is so darn cute?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment