Friday, July 31

HIGH Temps

I just want you all to know that this picture of our outdoor temp was taken in the shade of our deck prior to the hottest part of the day.IMG_4814

Seriously!  Seattle has broken it’s own ALL TIME record.  We were hotter on Wednesday than any other recorded day in history….107 degrees!  For a community who is mostly made of people with no A/C, that is {{HOT}}!!

Ironically, our friends James & Denise were out of town on business in Washington DC.  They had graciously given us a key to their home, and with that came permission to camp out at their place.  They are one of the few in the community who DO have A/C!!  Normally I am not fond of them being out of town.  I love them!!  But i have to admit, I was a bit thankful they were gone as we were able to spend one of the hottest nights in their home.  I don’t know if we would have survived it in our own home!

IMG_4815

Here is Chloe, enjoying one of Kate’s princess dresses, Kate’s chair and Kate’s video game in the coolness of Kate’s house…  ah!  The life of a princess…. isn’t it grand?!

No comments: