Friday, June 5

"Edmonds kind of day..."

At the end of last week, we took a day with Terra & Allison, and hit the beach. Terra is a full 9 months pregnant, on her due date, and waddling beautifully across the sand. :-) I remember not being able to get up and down very easily at that point, but Allison kept her busy "come with me, Mommy"... everywhere! I was amazed at how well Terra got around, and without too much effort it seemed.

Ironically, the kids were not as interested in the sand, rocks and water as they usually are. They were far more focused on time in the playground. So we ended up packing up all the beach toys, lunches and blankets and following the kiddos up to the playground. We took over a bench near the play area, and tried to stay cool.
Keith was sporting his new swim attire - little board shorts & a shirt. Can you say C-U-T-E?!?!
Seriously!! Maybe I should keep him in this ALL the time... LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Monique said...

The picture of Terra is classic :-) Love it!