Since this blog ultimately becomes a hard copy scrapbook for my kids when they grow up, I think it necessary to record some funny things that Keith said today...
First was this morning. When Phil takes a shower, he often clears his nose which, as you can imagine, makes a funny noise. Keith is used to hearing this. Anyway, this morning I was in bed when Keith woke up. He hollered over his gate, "Excuse me, Mommy! Excuse me!" So I got up and greeted him. The first thing he asked me was, "is Daddy at work?" That is his usual question, as 5 days out of 7, Phil IS at work. But I said "No. Not today. Today is Saturday".
Keith then says, "oh... is Daddy taking a shower?" I listened to hear if the water was running downstairs. "Yes, honey, he is taking a shower?". Keith then asks me, "Is he playing with his nose?" Enough said.
Second was later in the morning when Keith and Phil were on a drive in Daddy's truck. Apparently they were sitting at a light, when Keith noticed a man on the sidewalk smoking a cigarette. He turned to Phil and asked, "Is that man blowing steam?" Phil sort of chuckled, hesitated thinking about the question, and decided the best answer was, "Yes!"
What a funny little man our boy is. Quite the sense of humor, and he doesn't even know it!!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment