Monday, May 11

Mother's Day


We had special reservations at Pomegranate in Redmond for Mother's Day Brunch. We don't usually jump on that brunch bandwagon, but this year we couldn't refuse the menu at Lisa Dupar's.

I chose the Salmon Benedict on the chive biscuit. ok... YUM! So much flavor and depth. Actually, everything was just perfect from the champagne cocktail, the homemade pastries, fresh fruit, entree, and even the Greek yogurt for "dessert". Amazing!!

The best part of my day was seeing my sister, Jenni, who finally returned from down under after a year of traveling. Brunch was the first time I was able to give her a hug in 372 days!


My brother Dan brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers, Chloe picked out some beautiful earrings for me, and my husband got me (our family) a cool little camcorder... perfect timing with the upcoming Disneyland trip.

After brunch we headed over to the Marymoor dog park to let the doggies run around and take a walk in the beautiful weather.




All in all, it was a beautiful day...
and I am so proud to be a "Mommy"!!

No comments: