Friday, February 20

SeaView Park

It was a beautiful, sunny, CRISP day in Edmonds, and I had plans to meet up with a girlfriend and her kids at a park. Jenni is the leader of my women's group on Wednesdays. She is one of the most tender, gracious and loving ladies I have ever met. She is so patient, soft spoken and humble of my friends, and I have a lot to learn from her. To date, we have really only hung out among other members of our group. But we wanted to make an effort at getting together without anyone else. So we did!



She suggested Seaview Park in Edmonds as it is a quiet, safe play area for our kids. She had 2 kids the same ages as mine, but in reverse. Her oldest, Jack, is 4, and her youngest, Josie, is two months younger than Keith.













Within 10 minutes of arriving, Keith BIT it by slipping off the structure as it was pretty wet. He fell about 4 feet, landed ok on his side, but bit his lip. Blood.... I finally got him calmed down and cleaned up, but I think the little dude is going to have a fat lip by the end of the day. GEESH! That little man can't cut a break (no pun intended) for himself! Always falling and hurting himself! I suppose that is what boys are supposed to do, right?!?!
It was a good day to be outside, and then it was off to take Chloe to school. I love the fact that when we drive past or into the school lot, she gets so excited! "Mommy, Mommy, it's my big school! You see it??" Now lets just hope she always keeps that attitude about school! HA!

1 comment:

Addie said...

I agree, Jenni is one of my favorite people too...it's a blessing to have her in my life.