Tuesday, February 17

Preschool Valentines Party


Some things never change, and that is true of the school Valentine's parties! Chloe was still mandated (all in fun) to bring little cards for all her classmates, by name. And then the moms brought food for a little party. Phil came home and sat on Keith so that I could attend Chloe's party without interruption, and so that Keith wouldn't schmooze off all the goodies!


Of course, my camera died after just a few pics, so I didn't get everything. But I did get a few cute pictures of Luke Garcia & Chloe - as they were sitting next to each other. The brown bags were their collection of cards. Each student would go around the room, passing out their Valentines. The kids were permitted to open them at school - but then enjoyed sweet snacks & celebration.
Chloe took off her headband and put it on the front of her head, in case you were wondering what they pink band was around her face. Silly kid!!

No comments: