Thursday, November 18

Lunch at Syre

I’ve been wanting to go to Chloe’s school and have lunch with her, and we finally got around to doing it.  We met up with her class in line for the cafeteria.  The three of us (Keith, Chloe and I) bought lunch together.  Weird, the cafeteria operations are so much simpler now than I remember as a kid.  First, I remember going INTO the kitchen with the line, watching all the ladies preparing the food, etc.  Now, there is 1 (ONE) person behind the counter doing ALL the work.  And they actually serve the lunch from the hallway outside the cafeteria.  We sat at the group table and ate together with the other kids.  FUN! 

After lunch, we followed the kids out to the playground for recess.  Chloe REALLY wanted to show Keith the “ropes” of recess.

kids

I circled the kids as they ran ahead.  There is Chloe in the brown, Keith with the orange sleeves, and Chloe’s friend, Seville, in the pink dress.  They were so excited to get to the playground!  And I found it precious that the big sister had no shame around her little brother.  Actually, she couldn’t wait to show him off!

IMG_8375

IMG_8381We went with Chloe back to her classroom, and then headed to our car.  Was a fun time, and Chloe has already asked that we come do it again. 

I PLAN TO!!

No comments: