Phil and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary this October. And in December, we will have been together for 15 years. It’s amazing to think…
In recent months, I have signed up for the Groupon, Mamapedia, and Living Social emails that come with daily/weekly deals you can purchase. One of the recent ones was a night at Suncadia! Suncadia is in Cle Elum, just over the Snoqualmie Pass, and only takes about 1 1/2 hours to get there (tops!). It felt like we were further away than we were, and that made it magical and doable for one night.
The deal was for one night, in a King bed suite, a bottle of champagne, chocolate dipped strawberries, and breakfast for two in your room. It also included 2 vouchers for $25 towards the spa but A) the spa was too DAMN expensive, and B) we didn’t leave our room between check-in and check-out at 1pm the next day! Eh umm….
Right after we got there, I jumped into the shower and took a HOT one! I was freezing. And while I was in there, Phil ran out and picked some wild flowers for me. They were sitting next to my side of the bed. LOVE that! So sweet!
The staff there are simply amazing - so accommodating, sincere, and fun. They brought us our champagne and strawberries early in the evening.
Being that Phil is NOT a wine drinker, I had to drink the entire bottle myself. Total bummer! (NOT!) And because he is NOT a wine or strawberry guy, I ordered him fresh warm cookies and milk later in the evening. That is more his style! Actually, the gal who dropped them off said that all the workers in the kitchen were talking about how GOOD they smelled while baking. We were sooooo lucky!!
Here’s my cute man! YES, he is in his underwear, but guys don’t mind, do they!?
No comments:
Post a Comment