Wednesday, August 11

Fountain & Movie

As the summer comes to a close, Chloe has been spending weekly visits with Grandma Marilyn.  As my mom  has been super busy with her business, I have been keeping Keith with me while Chloe is gone for the day.  Once school starts, Chloe will be gone all day, all week, so it is important that she get this time with Grandma.

IMG_7974In her absence, Keith and I decided to catch a free flick!  Regal Cinemas has offered FREE weekly movies for kids in their theatres all over.  The one close to us, Thornton Place, is where we tend to go.  We went to catch The Tale of Despereaux, but that projector was out of operation!  GO FIGURE!  So we ended up seeing Coraline instead.  Can’t say, after all was said and done, that I would have chosen that movie for my kids.  But I was there with him, and Keith seemed to like it – at least what he could understand of it.IMG_7971

After the movie, we stayed out in front of the theatre to play in the fountain.  It was a warm summer day, but the water coming out of the fountain was a bit cold.

IMG_7969

 

 

 

It took him a while to get wet, and when he did, he didn’t stay to play too long!

IMG_7970

IMG_7975

But it was fun while it lasted!  My guess is that if Chloe were there, and she was playing, he would have endured the cold water a bit longer.  But she wasn’t, so he didn’t.  He chose Subway, located across from the fountain, as our lunch spot.  So we had a sandwich lunch date.  Lucky me!  I get my son all to myself, and what a charmer he is.  Seriously, I just adore him and ALL his personality.

IMG_7973

IMG_7972

No comments: