Many of my readers don’t know the full intention of my blog. So I thought I would do a posting about my posts!! Clearly, there is a benefit to keeping a blog for my out-of-town friends and family. That is a given. But I have another agenda…
I am not a scrapbooker. So when it comes to keeping track of their lives, I blog to record our everyday lives. With that, I take these entries and print them into a hard back book at the end of every year. I keep these books (pictures & text), and will pass them down as the kids’ scrapbooks some day. Here are some pictures of the books I have made in the past 2 years (2007 & 2008). I am currently working on printing my 2009 book.
I use BLURB to print my books once I have put them the way I want them.
No comments:
Post a Comment