Saturday, August 22

PIZZA PIZZA

Phil and I did a babysitting swap with Denise & James this weekend.  They took our kiddos last night while Phil and I got some dinner and quiet time.  And tonight, we took Kate so they could have a nice dinner with friends.  So to entertain, we decided to let the kids make their own pizzas.  I made dough in the morning so it would have time to rise before dinner time.IMG_5173

Our kids’ taste in pizza is fairly simple – cheese, olives (of course!), and pepperoni.  We put out a bowl of each and let them go at it!  They did a fantastic job – really!!

IMG_5175

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Keith’s favorite part is the olives…one for the pizza, 15 for me… one for the pizza…. 10 for me….IMG_5176

The girls even got creative with making faces.  They asked Phil to cut them some pepperoni eyelashes!  What a sweetie to comply and provide.

 

IMG_5179IMG_5178

And here is a close up of Chloe’s pizza – eyelashes included.  Pretty cute!

 

IMG_5184

Once out of the oven, it was outside to enjoy their masterpieces…   

IMG_5193 IMG_5197

No comments: