Sunday, March 8

Home Improvements

Phil and I are working on putting up glass tiles on the back splash of our kitchen. We found them at a great deal a few months back and have been waiting for a time to start the project. The time is NOW...








Due to some existing paper on the walls and the PAIN it is to try and take it off, we have decided to put up backer board to cover that paper up and lay "new ground" for the tile. Phil has been patiently showing me how to properly use a trowel, smooth and groove the adhesive and lay the tile. That was this afternoons project. We have finished two walls. The last wall is the biggest part since it has the window and some cool edging we want to do. We have to wait until Phil trims out the window before heading on to that wall. Hopefully that will happen in the next week or so. I'll be sure to post pictures when it is finished & grouted!

1 comment:

Ramanda said...

I love the tile!!! It's going to make that already gorgeous kitchen spectacular!