
We got Chloe's pictures for this school year! The little scab on her nose is from her elephant trunk that she was wearing EVERY day ALL day at the time of the photo! We had the option to "fix the picture" and make the scab disappear, but why?? It's a good memory!
This was her picture from last year... just for the record. I don't think I scanned it last year, and would like to have it on disk anyway.

3 comments:
WOW! You can really tell how much she has grown up when you look at these pictures together.
She is so beautiful.
Wow, I was going to say you can really tell how much she has grown in one year. Her hair is so pretty!
I just adore her! I don't think Phil gave us the photo. If he did he gave it to James. I will check but we would love to have one.
Post a Comment