Tuesday, January 13

BIG BOY Bed & Croup

We moved Keith from his toddler bed to his twin size bed today. It's a big deal!

Last October we moved him from his crib to his toddler bed after he decided he could finally climb out of his crib. Here he is in his toddler bed...


...and then his new bed!


Our friends, The Walzs, gave us their daughters twin size daybed as they are upgrading her to a full size bed! It is such a blessing for us because Phil and I had said a few weeks ago that we wanted to get Keith in a bigger bed this year, once we saved up for one. So this was a special blessing for us - much appreciated.

This is the rest of his room...













Keith came down with a bad case of croup. So Phil and I have been working through that. My mom was gracious enough to take Chloe over night tonight so that it might be a little easier on us. Phil was up with Keith most of the night last night, and I was up from 2:30 until I left for work at 4:15am.

Tonight started out seeming better, but he will NOT go to sleep and just cries and cries. So, looks like we are in for another long night. I know night time is worse for croup, so that probably explains that! The humidifier is running, and I think I have taken about 4 steamy showers in the past 18 hours! Tis what it tis with croup...

1 comment:

Monique said...

Our doctor advised just taking them outside in the cold air once in awhile especially when it seems to get really bad. Our little Henry had a bad cough at his 4 month check up and he said to try that if it seemed to turn croupish. Hope he is feeling better.