Friday, July 23

SURPRISE!!!

DSC02466

The next stage of my 40th was unexpected and put together by these two ladies…Denise & Rachael.  Being that Friday was the next day after my big wine dinner, it would be totally understandable that I had no idea about the surprise party that awaited me after a day at the winery.  I was going to the Walz’s home for our usual Friday “Community Group” with church.  Walking in, I was greeted by hootin’ and hollerin’…totally unbeknownst to me!DSC02432

There were a few bottles of wine for me as a gift…one of which was a “BITCH” Rose, pictured here.

There were framed pictures of me all over the place with pics of my growing up and even pics I had never seen!  They girls got them from my mom, and framed them up.

DSC02434

DSC02433

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kate had made me a poster that was just precious!

     DSC02435DSC02438

The friends attending included all the families from our community group…Tyler & Jenni Vander Ploeg, Sara & Wes Lang…

DSC02453

 

 

 

 

 

Terra & Kyle Hutchison, Paul & Heather Coon, Chris Bueneman and his girls, Mike & Rachael Garcia, Jen Carrigan, Christian Rabel, Heidi Bleeker, and Denise & James Walz.  DSC02455

DSC02462

DSC02437 

 

 

 

 

Rachael got me this amazing cake from a bakery in Ballard.  It was soooo yummy!!

DSC02442

DSC02444I had an audience of candle-blowers when it came time to have the cake.  I was surrounded by all the kids… loved that!

DSC02447DSC02439DSC02448

Even Baby Jillian and Baby Ella were in attendance!!!

DSC02458

            DSC02465

DSC02461

No comments: