Sunday, May 23

Denise’s Birthday

IMG_7349

It all started weeks ago… when, out of the blue, Denise says, “For my birthday this year, I want Tamara to make me dinner.  And this is what I want…”

 

IMG_7350-1

  • - Chicken Piccata
  • - Roasted Potatoes
  • - Cauliflower mashers
  • - Sautéed spinach

“…and for dessert, I want a Red Velvet Cake with Coconut Frosting".

 

My response:  “ALRIGHT THEN!”  And here we go!

IMG_7354

Team Walz came over on a Sunday evening, (DeeDee’s-Birthday-Eve).

For sanity’s sake, we decided to feed the kids before we gathered so that the adults could sit down and actually enjoy dinner time.

IMG_7358

 

 

    

 

The kids kept checking in… “is it time for cake yet?”  Finally, they got the answer they were waiting for!

IMG_7361 IMG_7362

IMG_7363

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_7367

 

“Happy Birthday to you..

Happy Birthday to you…

Happy Birthday dearest

DEE DEE…

Happy Birthday to you!! 

 

IMG_7366

 

 

 

Even Spiderman likes a little birthday cake & singing!!

No comments: