Monday, March 1

Valentine’s

 IMG_6869IMG_6867Valentine’s fell on a Sunday this year, so it really spread itself out with various things…

Saturday, I worked at the winery.  Upon my return home that evening, I was welcomed by a bouquet of tulips and a homemade card.  IMG_6865Seriously, I L.O.V.E stuff like this.  Phil will sit down with the kids and make me a card.  I truly cherish them.  This one was no exception… “ BE OURS “

 

 

 

Chloe’s school “Friendship Party” was held the Friday prior to the holiday.  And she scored TONS of Valentine Booty!!  I remember decorating shoe boxes to take to school for a valentine mailbox.  Chloe’s class did decorative bags.

IMG_6862

My favorite Valentine that Chloe received was the one from her friend, Oliver.  So totally creative.  I want to copy it next year or at some point…

IMG_6861

seville

 

And finally, ON Valentine’s Sunday, I got a text message on my phone.  It was from Seville’s mommy, sending me this picture of Seville, and a Happy Valentine’s message for Chloe! 

I thought it was just the most darling idea… and had to save the pic on my computer.

 

And here is my Valentine picture from Chloe.  :-)

Valentine for Mommy 0210

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Oliver's card. Sweet!