Thursday, March 11

Newborn Baby Keith

IMG_8195I had a girlfriend randomly hand me a computer disk a few weeks ago.  Said that she found it and thought I might want it back.  Looking at it, it had “Luke & Chloe” written on it in Sharpie pen.

Hmmm…I figured it may have been pictures from preschool of Luke & Chloe at Westgate.  I took my time putting it in the computer to look at it because I have seen most of the  pictures from preschool already.  Didn’t expect to see anything new.

Much to my surprise, there wasn’t a picture of Chloe or Luke on it!!  It was a disk full of pictures from when Keith was born.  SO WEIRD!  I have no explanation of why it would have been labeled as it was (not even in my handwriting), yet would have pictures of the first day we had Keith in the hospital.  No one, outside of family, was even there!  I’m just stumped…

Here are a few – new pictures for us – can’t even remember who would have taken them.  As you can guess, things were a blur for mommy at that point in time!

  IMG_8165  IMG_8168 IMG_8171

 

 

This picture cracks me up!  This is Keith getting his hearing checked.  He looks like he’s got his headphones on, rocking out secretly… 

 

 

IMG_8174

 

  This is the only picture of Chloe on the entire disk!

 

 

IMG_8177

 

And I love this picture of my Mom and Keith.  It is such a good picture.  Isn’t my mom beautiful?!  It’s no wonder we have such a good gene pool!

 

 

IMG_8175And you’d think I would remember someone taking this picture of me… nope!  Every picture on this disk is a mystery to me.  But I am so glad I have them!!  Hard to believe my little son is such a big boy now.  I still like to cuddle him and sleep with him like this…when he’ll have me.

No comments: