Sunday, March 21

“Miss Worm”

I had to work over all 3 days of the weekend.  So Denise took Kate & Chloe on their bi-monthly haircut date to Lil’ Klippers & Trophy Cupcake.  It was the first time that I wasn’t able to go.  :(

After their cuts, Denise took the girls around for various activities – visiting Kate’s “Grandmommy”, and then to Hickman Park.

Throughout the day, while I was at the tasting room, I got photos, taken from Denise’s phone, as a way to make me feel like I was along for the ride.  I loved that!   Thank you Denise!!

IMG00233-20100320-1527

Chloe taking time to smell the flowers

(notice the bouquet of dandelions in her hand)

IMG00234-20100320-1532

Kate digging,

finding worms…

IMG00237-20100320-1550

 

 

 

 

“Miss Worm”

 

IMG00244-20100320-1552

The girls trying to pick it up with a stick…

 

 

IMG00240-20100320-1551

 

 

Chloe’s clear appreciate and love for the worm!

 

 

IMG00260-20100320-1715

Ballerina or Karate Kid – you decide!

Phil told me that when Denise dropped Chloe back at the house, she still had that bouquet of dandelions in her hand…

“Daddy!  Daddy!  I need a vase with water!  Look at my bouquet!”

“Wow!  Those are nice, Sweetie”, Phil said.

“Yes!  They’re for Claire’s wedding!” Chloe said excitedly!

Clearly, she is already planning for her role as the flower girl in my brother & Claire’s wedding next Winter!  Hope they like weeds!!

No comments: