Sunday, September 20

Showered in Pink

IMG_5378

 

I have a sweet friend, Rachael Garcia, who is getting ready to deliver her third little blessing.  It’s a baby girl, Jillian Rose.  She is due October 2nd.  And today was the day to honor her…

IMG_5381

I rarely jump all over the pink theme just because it is so expected.  But Rachael is a wonderfully feminine person, and this will be her 2nd daughter.  Pink was just a must! 

IMG_5382

It was an afternoon shower, so we stuck with the basics – sweets & coffee!  I made three different types of cupcakes….

IMG_5372

White Chocolate Raspberry with a Raspberry Buttercream

 

Early Grey Lavender with a Vanilla Buttercream

 

IMG_5376

AND…

Cappuccino Cupcake   with a Coffee Meringue

 

IMG_5396

 

It was a simple shower in that Rachael requested no silly games.  She just wanted to be surrounded by her girlfriends and have time to visit (with no kids!!).  We opened gifts, laughed a lot, and visited.  It was pleasantly simple.

 

IMG_5387IMG_5389

IMG_5386

Here are a few of the ladies in attendance…Jen Carrigan, April Sargeant, Elaine Gisle, Jenni Vander Ploeg, Heidi Bleeker, Christine Lange (Rachael’s mom), Kristen Harris and Heather Smith. 

For favors, I did a jar of cookie mix with a label that read…

Jillian’s Girlie Goodies

This gave every lady a chance to take something sweet & pink home to their families. 

IMG_5380

     Love you, Rachael!!

No comments: