Phil, James, Eric & Chris (the men of our inner circle) gathered last Saturday for an all day Wii Party. This had been planned for many weeks. They met at about 1 in the afternoon and partied until about 9pm. Not bad for old daddies. In their younger years they may have played all night!!
In between stages of our planning, we took some pretty cute pics of the kids that were worth posting, especially since we don't get to see Kelsey & Taylor very often.
They started out playing - dress up, movies, chase, coloring... then it was time for dinner, time for bath, time for bedtime, and finally, time for melt downs as they became quite tired. It is always nice to gather with other families and see that I am NOT insane, and that all kids hit that meltdown stage. I mean, I knew that, but it was good to experience it together.
No comments:
Post a Comment