Monday, February 9

Funny Boy... Funny Girl

Our kids just crack each other up. There are definitely moments when they are FAR from laughing at one another, but the times that they do are priceless! The other night, Phil got them out of the bath and onto the bed to watch their "goodnight show". They were being so goofy, Phil had to grab the camera and snap a few shots!


















And just for kicks, I thought I would throw in a picture that I found on my camera when downloading shots. Keith must have got a hold of my camera and snapped this one of himself. I wonder how long the flash lingered in his eyes after this one?!?!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

awwww i miss them they are so adorable...i send my love!

Ramanda said...

These are the moments that make them brother & sister - loving one another. I miss those two - give them hugs & kisses for me! XOXO