Saturday, July 31

Isenhower Cellars update…

I am still working at the Isenhower Cellars tasting room in Woodinville.  AND I LOVE IT!  My schedule has been a bit random over the past 7 months, but I have finally settled into a regular Friday schedule.  I work every Fridays, and then have random Saturdays and Sundays as they need.

DSC02492

I learn something new every time I work, be it from listening to fellow employees, or learning from the avid wine drinkers that come through our door.  I love that part of my job…chatting and learning.

A%20String%20Of%20Pearls%20small

 

I had the opportunity to represent Isenhower at the Jazz in the Valley festival in Ellensburg.  We shared a pouring table with Bunchgrass Winery out of Walla Walla.  My mom took this trip with me and we had some fun girl time in the process.

 

IMG_7951

We poured our Snapdragon, River Beauty Syrah, and our Purple Paintbrush wines.

 

 

 

IMG_7955

They had a table of donated magnums to auction off for the benefit of the art gallery we were pouring in.

IMG_7956

No comments: