Saturday, June 26

Allison’s CIRCUS Birthday Party

IMG_7582

Our friends, Terra & Kyle  Hutchison, celebrated the 4th birthday of their oldest, ALLISON!  They held a circus party.  Super fun!  Keith stayed with Phil while Chloe and I enjoyed the festivities.

IMG_7583

 

 

I had the pleasure of making the invitations and the cupcakes.  I love that job!!

 

 IMG_7585

 IMG_7579

IMG_7575They had about 10 different carnival type games setup for the kids.  There was no way to lose, and the kids could collect goodies & prizes at each stop!

 

IMG_7577IMG_7562    IMG_7573 IMG_7574IMG_7578

Although it doesn’t look like it from this picture, Chloe LOVED the clown.  It was actually the children’s pastor at the Hutchinson’s church who played the clown and organized the carnival games.  Chloe talked about him for days after the party.

IMG_7611IMG_7599

 

 

 

 

 

 

The clown pulled out the parachute – it was

H U G E

and awesome!!  They bounced balls on it, and then made the big mushroom that would allow them to run under it’s cover.  I remember doing this as a kid in P.E. class…magical!IMG_7603

IMG_7612

When Chloe would run under it, her head would poke up through the hole in the middle!  It was hilarious!

IMG_7566

 

 

Allison’s little brother, Caleb, had a blast at the party!  He loved all the balls and gadgets at the games.  And the balloons……OHHHHHHH…the balloons!!  

 

 

IMG_7592

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_7576

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON!!

1 comment:

April said...

FUN! I wish we could have been there, looks like a great party.