Sunday, April 11

“I love you more than…..”

The kids have a saying that they picked up from Team Walz.  Kate and Denise always lovingly banter back and forth about how they love each other more than ----- (fill in the blank).  To be truly meaningful, you have to say that it is more than something that you truly adore.  For them… it’s cupcakes!  “Mommy, I love you more than cupcakes!”

cupcake

Since Chloe and Kate have experience Disneyland together, I have heard Chloe say, “Kate!  I love you more than It’s A Small World!”  That’s HUGE!its-a-small-world-after-all

Up till now, we have never heard Keith jump on that bandwagon.  I guess I assumed that he didn’t get it.  Well, he proved us wrong last night with this… “Chloe!  I love you more than Spiderman!”

spiderman

  Phil was SURE to remind Chloe how BIG that is!!  She made the list!!

No comments: