Tuesday, November 24

Rachael’s 30th Birthday

IMG_6062One of my best girlfriend’s turned 30 last Friday.  It seems that the majority of my friends are much younger than I as I had kids later in life than many of them.  But since our kids are all the same ages, we have come together as ladies.

IMG_6065

We all met at Hill’s – a great spot near my home in Richmond Beach.  It has the best atmosphere for a gathering – intimate, casual, but fun.  This is a place that Rachael has been wanting to try for quite some time.

We had a wild mushroom quesadilla & calamari for appetizers.  The we all enjoyed various things – paella, chicken in wine, mixed grill (my personal favorite), and a nice bottle of Guardian Cellars wine that I brought.

IMG_2860For dessert, Rachael requested German chocolate cake, so I made an Upside Down German Chocolate Cake.  Turned out great!

A few other of my close girlfriends were there, too…

IMG_6061

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_6063

 

 

        IMG_6067

No comments: