Tuesday, August 11

Mommy & Keith have a date…

Tuesday are normally the day that each of my kids goes to a “grandma’s” house (Marilyn or my mom).  My mom had a full plate with work this week and was unable to keep Keith for the day.  So off went Chloe while Keith and I had a day together!  Long overdue…

IMG_5005Since I have been under the weather this past week, I thought Keith could use a good “energy burning” day.  I took him the Seattle Gymnastics Academy where they have a daily “open playtime” in their gym.  It was perfect for him!IMG_4979

IMG_4981Is there any surprise that the foam pit was his favorite?!  He loved being able to jump from a high place to a squishy place… SHOCKER!IMG_4980IMG_5004IMG_4990

And then there were the plethora of trampolines that were a sure thing.  They have a long, tumbling tramp that he would run down… again… and again… and again.

IMG_4983

IMG_4984

They have mats and obstacle courses placed all around for the kids to climb over, on, under, around….IMG_4985IMG_4986

        IMG_4998 IMG_5000 

He was sweaty and lovin’ every minute of it!!  I have thought of enrolling him in a boys gymnastics class at some point.  He has such strong upper body and a desire to jump, etc.  And he seems IMG_4993fairly flexible.  Maybe he will be a Kurt Thomas some day.  Mommy would like that….

 

IMG_4988

No comments: