Tuesday, April 21

Terra's Baby Shower

Sunday was the baby shower for my friend Terra. She is celebrating the upcoming birth of her 2nd baby, "Caleb". We had about 16 ladies there to celebrate, and we kept it simple. We had a lunch, chit-chat time, and gifts. We didn't play any of the corny games although we did test the knowledge of the moms in the crowd with some Trivia questions - just for fun and discussion - no prizes awarded.


I took my first stab at a fondant cake - much more challenging than I expected. Everyone said that fondant was easy to work with, and it wasn't impossible, but dried out a lot faster than I wanted! So I need to work faster next time. Overall, I was happy with how it came out for my first attempt.

There were 5 pregnant gals at the shower - amazing! That is 1/3 of the guests!! Here is a picture of all of them except one who had to leave early.

Overall, the shower was a success and lots of fun!

No comments: